Actually, to be frank SEO is unpredictable aspect. Though many people around us claim that they can book a spot for certain keyword in Google Front Page or Yahoo First Place or Bing 3rd Place regardless for them it doesn’t matters about the Search Engine. Certainly, if you go up with them then surely you are wasting your money, infact it’s not a normal thing to reach Google’s front page. But few people who claim themselves as SEO Experts (they don’t deserve it) will tell you by showing the entire world in their palm.
You are not supposed to believe them, since SEO can’t be assured. SEO is just an experiment, you keep on working in various ways inorder to reach your goal regardless how much time will it take to reach the goal and how much time you are going to enjoy the success. Here, in this post I’m going to explain Few basic things that you need to follow while writing articles in your WordPress blogs.
OnPage Optimization Techniques that you need to Take Care while writing Posts.
- Use Keywords of the article within first few words of your title tag.
- Use target key-phrase in Meta Description of article.
- Atmost just use 3-5 words in your URL, with atleast 1 keywords included in that.
- Use proper description by placing the keywords as file name and alt tag for images in the articles and also always maintain Search Engine Friendly Image Size.
- Use Italics for “names of anything” and Use bold <b> tag for important notes and keywords. Make sure you use atleast one Keyword must be placed in <b> and </b>
- The most targeted, relevant as well as competitive article should have a link from every other page of your blog.(which must be inclined anchored the Keywords for best results)
- Focus at least one strong keyword for each and every post(very relevant and relatively competitive) and one specific. Focusing on same keyword for 2 or more posts will give the moral boosting if you have interlinked those posts perfectly.
- The Most Important aspect is to remember that you are writing for people not for search engines. So, never over-do SEO by bolding all keywords, or placing <h1> or <h2> tags by crossing the limits which ultimately results in sandboxing of the blog/website.
- Use your creativity and never keep SEO in mind while writing posts just make sure the keywords are at the right places during the time of proof reading you post.
- WordPress has few good plugins which help you define your site architecture very well which in turn.
Thanks a lot to Kothapally Arun Kumar, who helped me in making my strategy perfect for OnPage Optimization. By Following all these 10 Strategies, you can sure be into Top Places in Google, Yahoo or any other Search Engines. I have been following all these 10 Tactics for each and every post in my blog, and now my Search Engine Traffic is up by over 59% over past 2 months.
Hope these Techniques comes handy for you in making your posts Search Engine Friendly.
Share this article
Sites That Link to this Post
- Relation Between Blog Design And Offline Store | Netchunks | June 14, 2011
- Taking SEO to the Next level | Netchunks | July 4, 2011
- Blog SEO | themarketingowl | April 23, 2012