Google is ready for a go with the initial target to conquer both Facebook and Twitter in the end. However, Google has always been on the side of peaceful integration, it is clear that it wants a change and a bite from the huge cake of Facebook.
Facebook with its 600 Million (!) users means the biggest moveable mass the world has ever seen, there has been no previous examples of having this many people joined together on a social networking website. Even more, Google search engine cannot get hold of all the news and information that is shared on Facebook, which mean a total loss of thousands of valuable information as per day. Therefore, now Google has decided to come out with something that will be more up to date and complex in its simplicity, which Facebook could not even dreamt of previously.
This novelty is called Google + and it has just begun:
- It will bear some similarities with Facebook but it is interned to work entirely differently.
- The Google + will give you more privacy but also will work more openly than Facebook.
- Google + will however try to keep up with the new technologies and needs of the people.
- Live video chat services, conference live video services up to ten people
- Group text messaging services
- As per cell phone users, Google Plus will only be available for Android users
- You can have as many friends as you would like to
- You can upload your photos through Picasa and also use other Google applications
So let us see the privacy and unique features about Google +:
You can only join Google + if :
- You must have a Gmail account
- If you have made a profile on Gmail
- If someone has invited you on Google +
- You can decide what to share with who
- You can see your own page as if you see all the other’s, giving you more privacy is anyone at work can view your page
- Though you don’t need accepted friend requests to see the others’ main things in their profiles
- You will be able to delete your Google + profile forever.
- Good or bad news, but there will not be Google + availability in China.
Features of Google +:
- Circles : friend sharing option
- Spark : sharing of videos and links with friends only
- Huddle: especially for Android users
- Stream: working just like news feed on FB
Google is a huge system in the hands of the richest corporation in the world. Google has publishes so many features by far that there is no other systems or corporations which would overcome its services. As said before Google is on the side of integrity, which means that if you use one Google feature, then you will be also available to use all the features in the same time.
In order to show Google’s peaceful intentions, you will later be able to invite your friends from Facebook to join Google + additionally.
Author is from SelfTestEngine which is Exam Preparation Tool for IT Certification Exams like IBM 000-617 practice exams and IBM 000-053 questions and answers. Visit to download Free SelfTestEngine and Demos for Self Preparation.
Share this article
Category: Social Media